Foodies unite for the best time of the year. Arizona Restaurant Week allows those living in Scottsdale to try the finest restaurants in the area at a fixed meal price that won’t leave you feeling guilty. These five restaurants are our top picks for a fantastic dining experience!
Ben & Jack’s specializes in prime dry-aged steaks and strives to create the ultimate steakhouse experience. Living in Scottsdale has never been so completely decadent!
First course choices include:
- Fresh mixed green salad
- Sizzling Canadian Bacon
- Soup of the day.
The second course may send you over the edge of delight with these options:
- Filet Mignon medallions served with a rich mushroom sauce
- 12-ounce premium sirloin steak
- Chicken parmigiana or Francese
- Grilled salmon filet
- Pasta primavera or rigatoni/penne in meat sauce
- Carrot cake
Eddie V’s Prime Seafood
15323 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Eddie V’s is one cool establishment. combining incredible jazz musicians with amazing seafood. For those living in Scottsdale, Eddie V’s will become a favorite haunt for dining and entertainment.
First course is a choice of:
- Lobster bisque
- BLT wedge salad
- Judith Point Calamari
Your second course choices will make your mouth water:
- Seared Halibut
- Roasted double breast chicken
- Parmesan crusted lemon sole
- For a small upcharge ($5) you can select an 8 ounce center cut filet, or add on an intricate side ($6).
Dessert for two:
- Berry cobbler
- Banana foster
- Chocolate Godiva
The Capital Grille – Scottsdale
16489 North Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85254
If you have never experienced The Capital Grille, you are in for a steak experience that you’ll never forget. The dry aged cuts are mind blowing, and prepared with such skill you may never eat a steak elsewhere again!
First course options:
- Caesar salad
- Fresh field greens and herbs in a salad
- Cup of savory french onion soup.
The main course is so good it may leave you speechless:
- 14-ounce Kona crusted dry aged sirloin
- 8-ounce filet Mignon
- Seared salmon with a citrus glaze.
- Flourless chocolate espresso cake
- Classic creme Brulee.
4800 North Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Specializing in American Comfort Food, Roaring Fork makes nothing but stick-to-your-ribs cuisine that will leave you happy and satisfied.
First course selections:
- Crispy pork belly BLT
- Green chili pork served with warm tortillas
- Spinach salad with an over easy egg, topped with warm bacon vinaigrette.
Second course choices:
- Zesty pork Porterhouse with roasted red pepper ketchup
- Petite bone-in filets topped with horseradish mash and a habanera demi glace
- Fresh striped Bass with roasted veggie salad and Poblano Buerre Blanc.
Divine dessert options:
- Crème Brulee
- Strawberry shortcake with Ancho Balsamic and macerated strawberries
- Coconut cream pie.
7299 N. Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale, AZ 85253
Sushi, sashimi, steak, seafood and the famous robata grill make Roka Akor a top night of delectable food and entertainment. You’ll be transported from living in Scottsdale to Japan’s food and style in a blink!
First course options:
- Crispy fried squid seasoned with chili and lime
- Shishito Peppers prepared with Ponzu and Bonito Flakes
- Roasted beet Salad in Miso dressing.
Second courses available:
- Grilled skirt steak and Shiso Chimichurri
- Ginger teriyaki grilled salmon
- Glazed pork ribs served with spring onion and cashews.
- House special Mochi ice cream
- Yuzu buttercream cake and sour raspberry sorbet
- Orange blossom honey chawanmushi with a fluffy lime foam.
Arizona Restaurant Week is May 18-27. If you are visiting or living in Scottsdale, throw your diet out the window and prepare for the best food experiences imaginable!