Everything about living in Scottsdale is a rich and enjoyable experience. Surrounded by beautiful mountains, desert air, and some of the most beautiful custom built homes in Arizona, Scottsdale is home to amazing culture, people, and of course, delicious food. Arizona Restaurant Week gives residents and visitors a chance to experience over 200 of the best restaurants Arizona has to offer, with fixed-price plate offerings.
No matter what type of food your taste buds tingle for, Arizona Restaurant Week , September 15-23 has something wonderful to offer. Even diners seeking outstanding vegetarian or gluten-free fare will find some delightful options during this annual event. For those living in Scottsdale or even just visiting, here are five you do not want to miss!
1. Binkley’s – Contemporary American – Binkley’s features a menu of luxurious tastes, proudly incorporating local ingredients. The incredible wine list is an added bonus to the flavor combinations of intriguing fruits and spices. Their offering for Restaurant Week is a three course masterpiece of tastes complete with decadence as your final course.
2. Bourbon Steak – Steak & Seafood – Though renowned for their mouth-watering preparation of the finest beef available, Bourbon Steak has some other offerings that may take you by surprise. This restaurant specializes in organic, natural, hormone-free sources of meat and that includes the most tender duck and chicken options you could imagine. End your meal with a Passion Fruit Panna Cotta for the ultimate in dining delight.
3. Sassi – Southern Italian – Sassi’s charming architecture and stunning views won’t be the only reasons you want to come back again and again. Authentic Italian cuisine is hard to find but Sassi’s staff brings it to life with handmade pastas, fine Italian wines, and rich artisanal cheeses. Their Arizona Restaurant week course presentation includes delicious seafood, tomato risotto, fresh pesto, and many other mouth-watering options.
4. The Mission – Latin – An astonishing array of hand-pressed cocktails and their famous Tequila Bar is a very pleasant addition to a sultry menu of flavorful Latin food. Visitors to this restaurant soon become regulars as a result of the superior service, fresh South American recipes, and ambience.
5. Talavera – Steak & Seafood – Living in Scottsdale can’t get much better than when dining on the patio of this stellar modern steakhouse. An unbelievable array of locally sourced or sustainable meats includes poultry, seafood, wild game, and melt-in-your-mouth prime cuts of Cedar River beef.
While Arizona Restaurant Week comes but once a year, living in Scottsdale puts you in close proximity of some of the best restaurants in the state. Experimenting during this yearly event can help expose you to your new favorite cuisines and destinations for a lifetime.